Sunday, May 29, 2011

DETROIT CRIME LAB - SCANDAL, FIRE - DETROIT POLICE CHIEF GODBEE

Why is Detroit Mayor Bing protecting Detroit PC Godbee??????????????

If I had been given the order to turn over evidence to MSP and close the lab - and failed, I would be blogging you from jail - misconduct in office ++++.

Or be fired by trial board - fail to follow direct order - neglect of duty +++++
what does it do to morale - to have the chief - screw up so bad and not be disciplined, when the DPD disciplines officers and takes pay and benefits from officers for far less serious violations of the rules and regulations...if not criminal behavior...???????

Godbee should be fired - DOJ Judge Julian Cook should be replaced - and either get a new chief or get a federal DPD monitor to take control of the DPD.

I spent over 30 yrs...writing in the Tuebor, talking to reporters about the nepotism, favoritism, cronyism and mismanagement of the DPD - it started (during my career 1977 - with Mayor Young and well liked but illiterate PC Hart (who was convicted as a felon),it continued with chief after bad chief...now thru Godbee (a Kilpatrick supporter and adulterer...and things are not better.

I put my career and safety in danger, by speaking out and lost time because of it...and Godbee gets a pass????. I lost six (6) days pay and benefits for talking to Mike Lewis of WDIV TV, about the Beatty traffic stop - never mentioned Kilpatrick or Beatty by name, the ACLU had to get the DPD to cancel a teletype that violated my Constitutional Rights, but I didn't get my pay back.

Detroit residents deserve better...DPD officers deserve better...

David L. Malhalab
Sgt DPD Retired

No comments: